Saturday, July 12, 2008

What do you really want?

So much is going on in Malaysian politic now and it is so confusing to the general public . All that most Malaysian want at the end I guess is a peaceful and affordable living in this country. Plus a honest, fair and capable government departments and judicial system.

Lets find out directly from Malaysians what most of them really want?

I would also like to invite you to participate in the poll at
ChangeIsComingToMalaysia.blogspot.com


The poll end on 31 Dec 2008. You don't have to sign up to vote and you can change your vote later.

Thank you for participating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my first visit here. Well, to answer you question, for me, I would like to at least want some value to my money and my standard of living is going up instead of going down....

And, instead of bickering about who is screwing whose arsehole or having talks about skirts in parliament, i feel that the MPs could bring up better issue and take better actions to benefit the citizens.

Feel free to visit my blog and exchange ideas with me.

http://cleffairy.wordpress.com

Malaysian Joe said...

My first too!

I want a govt that works for the people. I want smart people that dont make the country look stupid in the eyes of international community. I want a govt that is race blind and are detached from a particular religious inclination.

There are many things that I want... but I dont think we are gonna get it anytime soon.

www.malaysianjoe.blogspot.com